Through encouragement of good friends I have recently decided to commit to writing a blog. As someone who struggles with consistency in many facets of my life I hope that this will be a learning experience in obedience and consistency.
My vision for this blog is to share what is going on in my life, my heart and my crazy group of friends. I want to share my life and be an open book; with that said, I am committing to share my heart...bumps, bruises and all. I hope the wanderings of my heart point you towards our amazing creator.
1 comment:
Your mom was ever so right in the card she gave you back then and I am glad to have the pleasure of reading those things so personal to your own heart and seeing where live has taken and will continue to take you. You are a wonderful example of what God can do, if we just let him.
Post a Comment